Two RFE's to please vote for
Dyck, Lionel B. , TRA
2016-05-23 15:09:22 UTC
I posted this in IBM-Main and ISPF-L and would like to encourage those on the tso-rexx listserv to consider voting for these two RFE's:

TSO Pipes

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=47699

also for StreamIO

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=47742

Any nudge from the user community should help.

Thank you

Lionel B. Dyck (Contractor)
Mainframe Systems Programmer
Enterprise Infrastructure Support (Station 200) (005OP6.3.10)
VA OI&T Service Delivery & Engineering

Jeff Beech-Garwood
2016-05-23 15:27:58 UTC
You've got my votes.

Jeff Beech-Garwood
Systems Infrastructure Architect
651.962.3809
***@usbank.com

U.S. Bank
Energy Park
1200 Energy Park Drive, St. Paul, MN 55108
EP-MN-02NS
www.usbank.com

From: "Dyck, Lionel B. (TRA)" <***@VA.GOV>
To: TSO-***@VM.MARIST.EDU
Date: 05/23/2016 10:12 AM
Subject: [TSO-REXX] Two RFE's to please vote for
Sent by: TSO REXX Discussion List <TSO-***@VM.MARIST.EDU>

I posted this in IBM-Main and ISPF-L and would like to encourage those on
the tso-rexx listserv to consider voting for these two RFE's:

TSO Pipes

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=47699

also for StreamIO

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=47742

Any nudge from the user community should help.

Thank you

Lionel B. Dyck (Contractor)
Mainframe Systems Programmer
Enterprise Infrastructure Support (Station 200) (005OP6.3.10)
VA OI&T Service Delivery & Engineering

U.S. BANCORP made the following annotations
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Hamilton, Robert
2016-05-23 15:38:00 UTC
You've got my votes, and I sent it to others in my company as well.

R;

Rob Hamilton
Sr. System Engineer
Chemical Abstracts Service
A division of the American Chemical Society
Date: 05/23/2016 10:12 AM
I posted this in IBM-Main and ISPF-L and would like to encourage those on
TSO Pipes
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=47699
also for StreamIO
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=47742
Any nudge from the user community should help.
Thank you
Lionel B. Dyck (Contractor)
Mainframe Systems Programmer
Enterprise Infrastructure Support (Station 200) (005OP6.3.10) VA OI&T
Service Delivery & Engineering
For TSO-REXX subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email
INFO TSO-REXX
U.S. BANCORP made the following annotations
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy
laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from
retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this
information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank
you in advance for your cooperation.
For TSO-REXX subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email
INFO TSO-REXX
Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission, including any attachment(s), may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information from Chemical Abstracts Service ("CAS"), a division of the American Chemical Society ("ACS"). If you have received this transmission in error, be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please destroy all copies of the message and contact the sender immediately by either replying to this message or calling 614-447-3600.