REXX to capture VTAM and TCPIP memory data.
Diego Fdez. Garcia
2015-10-24 18:42:50 UTC
Hi, all

I'm reorganizing LU's of the TCP/IP (PROFILE) and VTAM (ATCCONxx members).

Please, someone has a REXX (or similar) that captures the VTAM data buffers
to compare the actual values with the final data after the completion of the
reorganization of LUs in VTAM and TCP/IP...?

Really, I'm very interested in the use of memory (Buffers, CSA, ECSA,
etc...) that has the VTAM and the TCPIP before and after of the
reorganization of LUs.

All ideas are welcome

Thank you very much

Regards, Diego

Robert Zenuk
2015-10-24 21:02:36 UTC
Are you not getting the desired VTAM command output trapped? If so, have you tried the SDSF command support for command trapping. I prefer it over almost everything else. Are you just looking for the output from a D NET,BFRUSE?

/* REXX - Execute MVS command in REXX using SDSF/REXX support */
arg command
if command = '' then command = 'D NET,BFRUSE'
if isfcalls('ON') <> 0 then exit 99
address SDSF "ISFEXEC '/"command"' (WAIT"
do i=1 to isfulog.0
say isfulog.i
end
call isfcalls 'OFF'

Rob

I'm reorganizing LU's of the TCP/IP (PROFILE) and VTAM (ATCCONxx
members).

Please, someone has a REXX (or similar) that captures the VTAM data
buffers
to compare the actual values with the final data after the completion
of the
reorganization of LUs in VTAM and TCP/IP...?

Really, I'm very
interested in the use of memory (Buffers, CSA, ECSA,
etc...) that has the VTAM
and the TCPIP before and after of the
reorganization of LUs.

All ideas are
welcome

Thank you very much

Regards,
Diego

For
TSO-REXX subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
send email to
***@VM.MARIST.EDU with the message: INFO TSO-REXX