ISRLEMX
Dylan Nosal
2004-02-26 11:24:12 UTC
Hi

I was previously using a SKEL JCL to sub an ISRLEMX job from REXX which
basically extracts a source member and expands all called copybooks into a
sequential dataset. I was going to put in some processing to wait for the
completion of the subbed JCL, check the return code and open an ISREDIT of
the sequential dataset. This is not best practice and I have seen that
ISRLEMX has a parm to run in foreground or batch. Does anyone have any idea
how to invoke it in foreground?

Thanks
Robin Ryerse