Tabs
2015-10-06 17:01:11 UTC
Why is the TAB ('05'x) character allowed to be used for
indention in EXECs read from SYSPROC but prohibited as
Invalid Character in EXECs read from SYSPROC? I see
nothing in the Reference that suggests it's valid in
either case.

(Regina accepts TAB as a token separator and (in INTERPRET)
LF as a statement separator.)

2015-10-06 17:07:27 UTC
Post by Paul Gilmartin
Why is the TAB ('05'x) character allowed to be used for
indention in EXECs read from SYSPROC but prohibited as
Invalid Character in EXECs read from SYSPROC? I see
nothing in the Reference that suggests it's valid in
either case.
Lapsus mentis. "prohibited...in...SYSEXEC"