Where is everyone?
Bob Bridges
2017-06-01 22:36:15 UTC
A whole week without any posts? Something's broken, then, right? Y'all haven't been silent all week, have you? Testing, testing...

---
Bob Bridges
***@gmail.com, cell 336 382-7313
***@InfoSecInc.com

/* A recent Pentagon scenario-building exercise suggested a sudden breakdown in the North Atlantic circulation, producing a dramatic regional cooling. A disaster film called The Day After Tomorrow, released a couple of weeks ago, suggests an apocalyptic future not foreseen by most serious climatologists. In fact, we do not know whether global warming will continue to increase on a steady ramp or possibly cross the threshold of some nonlinear process. We're in the middle of a large uncontrolled experiment on the only planet we have. -Donald Kennedy, Editor-in-Chief of "Science" [Vol 304, Issue 5677, 1565, 11 June 2004] */

Bob Bridges
2017-06-01 22:48:29 UTC
Oops - never mind. Thought I was talking to RACF-L, which usually gets half a dozen posts every day. Sorry about that.

---
Bob Bridges
***@gmail.com, cell 336 382-7313
***@InfoSecInc.com

/* Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian. -Dennis Wholey */

Jesse 1 Robinson
2017-06-01 23:13:04 UTC
It happens that this is one List I can actually use. RACF-L apparently requires response to a confirmation email that never reaches my inbox. Like IBM-MAIN.

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company